Thursday, July 30, 2009

Where Should Vick Go?


Where should Michael Vick go? That is a question that is on many peoples minds, especially his I'm sure. Well I'm going to tell him where he shouldn't go--Listen up vickster. Do not go to the Patriots. They already have a great quarter-back. There are not many African-American quarter-backs in the league, we do not need one of our standouts playing back up to....Tom Brady. You need a team where you can be the star. Lets be honest people are waiting for you to mess up-prove them wrong. Show them that the two years you did in jail did not hurt your game. Plus,I'm pretty sure if you were the star of a team and brought them out of a rut the endorsements would start rolling in. After all having a love for the game is cool, but having millions of dollars is even better. I have faith in you, I wish to encourage you not bring you down, don't mess this up EVERYONE is watching you. I think old blue eyes (Frank Sinatra for all of you not on my level ha ha)said it best "The best revenge is massive success"--but what do I know I play my sports in Stilettos!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive