Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Quarterback Who Cried Wolf


My countdown has begun, how long will it take for Brett Favre to stay retired? I thought that he was serious when he retired from the Packers. He was on top of his career what a great opportunity for him to bow out gracefully, then amidst all the hoopla--he came back. That Mr. Favre was probably not a good idea. I'm not saying that he is not a wonderfuly talented quarterback but wouldn't you want to be remembered for being great instead of having, in my opinion, a not so stellar season as your last. I am hoping that this time is for real, I would like for my memories of Brett to be of the great man who threw the ball for the Packers. I can be forgiving of your last season, although I'm not sure how many other fans can be--but then again what do I know I play my sports in stilettos!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. i agree brett should have went out in style not in another jersey to me he will always be a packer not a jet or a viking 100% cheesehead!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive