Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The T.O. Show


So not only is his show the mesh between my two favorite things...sports and reality shows...but T to the O looks damn good!!! I felt his pain when he told us about how the Cowboys let him go and I felt his discouragement with trying to map out his next move, I did not really feel his "best friends." I mean they could truly be his publicists or they could just be staged friends like his staged party that he had after the club--how do you have catering and a DJ at 2 in the morning if it was not planned first? Of course reality shows are not truly "reality" but come on T to the O lets get it together. As far as his fiance...come on girl he is an athlete, a star athlete you really think he was going to be faithful? As far as the real estate agent...not even going to comment I'm just gonna keep my mouth closed--after all what do I know I play my sports in stilettos!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. first off sis im a diehard cowboys fan and tha boy T to the O got issues he cries too much and when he does get his way he blows it dont get me wrong he's a dam good football player but he needs to learn how to keep his crying off the field feel me im glad the cowboys got rid of him now they can focus on football and not soap operas.....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive