Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Real Housewives of Atlanta


I was reading other blog sites discussing this weeks episode they stated that the women were being childish. I disagree with that. These ladies know what will make good TV---DRAMA, that is what they bring us on a weekly basis. I'm not sure if the drama is real, nor do I care, all I care about seeing is rich people acting a fool. That is what the Atlanta Housewives deliver, they are great at selling their season. The lies and the rumors that Kim --allegedly-- spread about the other women is crazy. She has taken things a bit too far. Talking about some one's husband or parenting skills is way out of line. Sheree, Nene, and Kim were quite a bit much fighting in that nice restaurant, cursing and carrying on, but hey it was good TV! I'm pretty sure that Bravo sent out a warning to the patrons and also the restaurant as to what would be going on. What I am upset about is the to be continued at the end of the episode, but I suppose that's what keeps people tuned in week to week. I do agree with Nene in an interview that she did where she stated that they are called ghetto only because they are black. That is true because the New Jersey housewives were as ghetto as ever. They also were yelling and cursing in a restaurant. Ghetto is a state of mind not a race. Here is the table flipping incident from New Jersey for all of you to review.





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive