Friday, July 31, 2009

Lamar Odom's Back


It seems that D. Wade's trip to LA didn't sway Lamar Odom at all. He is very smart,I would be staying in the purple and yellow also if I was being offered a four-year deal worth up to $33 million if the Lakers exercise their option on the fourth season. Is he really worth all that money? He averaged 12 PPG in the playoffs, not too shabby for a forward. I think that the Heat could have used him a lot more, he is a force to be reckoned with in the forward position. Like I have stated before it's all about the Benjamin's, I doubt that the Heat were willing to offer him the amount of money that the Lakers are giving him. Good way to play hardball L.O., a lot of other players could learn from him. Know what you are worth and do not settle for any less. If you are worth it they will come around,but what do I know because I play my sports in stilettos.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive